Look what happens when Roger leaves his debit card sitting on the computer desk.....we end up in Mexico. Surprise!
Along the Malecon in Puerto Vallarta
Saturday night on the seaside walkway called the Malecon. It was busy with the locals selling their different foods. Everything looked so good! We wanted to try it all.....well, Roger wanted to try it all.....I get a little freaked out about cleanliness and food.
In these next few pictures we can officially be called, "The Wedding Crashers." Valentines Day was a busy day for weddings in Puerto Vallarta.
See what I mean....we just walked in and became wedding photographers. Actually when the flash went off I ran out the door.
Church #2 and another wedding. While I was standing there watching the Mariachi band inside the church the bride rode up in her golf cart.
Notice the golf cart driver taking the Wedding photographs with his cell phone....nice!
On the beach outside our hotel.
Apparently while I was playing in the water Roger was busy with the telephoto lens. He has a hard time sitting still.........
"Eddie's place at Nopal Beach", some of the best Mexican food we have ever had. We ordered takeout for lunch one day and went back for dinner that night. I ordered the same thing I had eaten for lunch......absolutely delicious! 
Roger had to DRAG me off the beach Monday afternoon to go back to the airport. I was putting sand in a bottle to bring home. I told Roger I was going to put some of the sand in all my shoes.....I love the beach! I love the smell, the sounds and the view! We had an awesome view of the ocean out our hotel room window.....it was amazing to fall asleep (that is if you can sleep in hotel beds) to the sound of the waves rolling in on the sand. We love Mexico!
1 comment:
Jealous! You look great in your bikini!
Post a Comment