Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Healthy eating?

Last night I made Feta Alfredo chicken with Butternut squash Ravioli......My family thought I was trying to poison them! Well, the kids anyhow.....Roger ate it, but I don't think he wants me to make it again. I thought it was delicious....with all that cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, feta cheese, milk and heavy cream. What more could we ask for in a recipe? Well, my family's answer to that would be "NOT Butternut squash ravioli!" I try to feed my family healthy food.....well except for the part about all the cheeses and heavy cream, etc. that went into this dish-just ignore that part.......Let's just say for the most part I try to choose good, organic, healthy food. I know my choices aren't going over well when Griffin always asks at dinner if he can go outside and peel some bark off the tree and add it to dinner. Griff...you crack me up, but you still have to eat the butternut squash ravioli!

1 comment:

Griffin said...

NO I WILL NOT EAT THE SQUASH! you said it tastes like potatoes then cheese then squash!!!