I knew we were going to the cabin. I packed the kids, packed the food, packed the dog, no wait, just kidding... we don't have a dog! You get the picture. I packed EVERYTHING...except my shoes. Notice the flip flops. Somehow I managed to bring 2 pairs of flip flops, but no shoes. Did I think we were going to the beach instead of the woods? I've done this before.....not shoes, but we went to Hawaii and I forgot my swimsuits. Roger thought I did it on purpose so I would have to buy new swimsuits. Then there was San Francisco, the weather was a little chilly and I forgot everyones jackets. We had to stop in the first store we passed and buy sweatshirts for everyone.
13 years ago

We made popcorn out in the fire pit. Notice the flip flops once again....
Griffin looking looking totally cool!
Bad A** Rog
No comments:
Post a Comment