
Yesterday was our annual neighborhood Halloween party. The kids love the chance to dress up! Griff wanted to be a Jazz fan, check out the wig I just got him on
eBay. He has been wanting one for a long time, but I couldn't find them anywhere. Griffin always gets on the jumbo tron at the Jazz games so he thinks he needs to be totally decked out in Jazz paraphernalia. I finally found a Jazz wig on
eBay a couple weeks ago. Yes, it was brand new still in the package...I would never have bought a wig on
eBay and then put it on my child's head-I am kind of a germ freak about things like that. Funny story, speaking of Griff & the Jazz...about two weeks ago we were getting ready to go to a Jazz game and Griff was looking for his Jazz shirt. It was not clean, he had worn it to school that day and come home all sweaty (Gross!). I made him change his shirt when he got home, but had not washed it. So...we had about 20 minutes until we were leaving and Griff was in a panic, "How can I go to a Jazz game without my Jazz shirt?" I told him I couldn't wash and dry it in 20 minutes. So...being the good mother that I am, I told him I would just buy him one as soon

as we got inside the arena! What a great idea! I should do that more often when things aren't clean! It is all about
keeping them happy-right? Wait until I have time to put the
snow globe story on here, speaking of keeping Griff happy...I'll try to do it ASAP, that is when I am not busy trying to keep my kids happy. OK, back to the Halloween party, I have a terrible problem of getting side tracked as you can see. Where was I...costumes, Parker was a sandwich! It was so cute,
Terryn made it
because that is what Parker wanted to be (I told you it is all about
keeping the kids happy), she does not have it on in the picture
because she couldn't eat her nachos with it on. I will get a picture of it on Halloween. Cute little Maisie was a kitty.
1 comment:
Oh, that picture of Maisie is so cute. And Parker looks like she is really enjoying those nachos. Silly girl. I need to get all the pictures from the carnival from you. Since I was a bad mom and only took one.
Post a Comment