Friday, October 31, 2008

10 Reasons I Don't Like Walmart

1. People sniff the tic tacs!
I am not joking....I ran into Walmart yesterday and when I was in the checkout line, the lady in front of me was picking up the different tic tac flavors, holding them up to her nose (her nose was actually touching the package) and taking a big sniff! Actually it was several big sniffs!
2. Milk Chugging Men!
Once again I was in a checkout line and watched a man (who looked like a lumberjack) stop his cart in front of the checkout line I was in, grab his gallon of milk, open it and proceed to chug his milk. He then wiped his mouth across his sleeve. Ewww!
3. No antibacterial wipes by the door!
As you can see from #'s 1 & 2 antibacterial wipes may not be enough-I think I need a shower.
4. More check out clerks.
Then we wouldn't have to stand in line so long and see creepy things going on, and people wouldn't have time to sniff the tic tacs.
5. You can buy a gun in the parking lot.
I walked right by a gun transaction going on in the parking lot. Scary! Big gun, frightening looking men!
6. No teeth.
The clerk that rang me up was missing a few teeth on the bottom and she kept smiling at me. (Just for the record, I don't have anything against people missing teeth....) Oh , ooops...sorry Walmart, that was at the convenience store I stopped at to get a drink. OK people, don't hold #6 against Walmart.
7. Did I mention Tic Tacs....
Don't touch them or you will need an antibacterial wipe and Walmart doesn't have them for you to use.
8. Smells like McDonalds.
No explanation needed!
9. Neighbors!
I always run into people I know. Now they all think I shop at Walmart....
10. Did I mention sniffing.....Do not under any circumstance touch the tic tacs!

2 comments:

Griffin said...

um... yea Walmart is sorta creepy

Nick and Terryn said...

Uh, your walmart sucks. My walmart totally has antibacterial wipes at the door. I bet you're jealous.