
Benched restricted denied limit do not enter .......
They all mean the same thing.....
I have been benched for 2 weeks...or more
1. You scared me when you invited me to sit down for a "talk"
2. I trust you 100% that you know I need this, even if I haven't figured that out for myself yet
3.I'm starting to get it
4.I knew my workouts were suffering. I think you used the word, "Bombed"
5. That made me cry
6. You ask me for two weeks and then sat back and folded your arms and waited
7.That made me cry
8.You waited.....
9. That made me mad
10. Thanks for waiting until I was ready to agree
11. You knew it had to be my decision..not yours
12. You're right, I have other things to fix along the way
13. Thanks for believing that I can do it
14. There is a difference between trying to be tough or toughing it out
15. I think I was just trying to tough it out
16. My body had had enough
17. Thank you for seeing that
18. This is my "drug"
19. It is scary without it
20. Scary...but what a relief that someone gave me permission to stop
21. No one talks to me like that
22. Don't plan on trying it again :)
23. Thank you for sharing your knowledge with me
24. I see this as a gift that will make me a better trainer
25. Thank you
No comments:
Post a Comment