Saturday, November 7, 2009

All that Jazz.....

We went to the Jazz game the other night.....Terryn and Nick won some Jazz tickets through Twitter for the same game, Nick brought his cousin. We knew their seats were in the upper level and since we are on the 10th row & we had an extra seat because Griff was the only one that wanted to come with us and the people with seats next to ours weren't there...we decided to ask Nick and his cousin to come sit by us.
so.........
I texted Nick and the conversation went like this.....
Me: Come sit by us we have extra seats and half time treat passes.
Nick: Who is this?
Me: HaHa, it's Julie.
Nick: Julie who?
(at this point I thought Nick was just messin' with me, being funny)
Me: Julie, as in your Mother in law!
Nick: Funny, I don't have a Mother in law yet!
(Now I am kind of wondering, so I leaned over and ask Roger what number he had in his contact list for Nick...oops, it was a different number than I had)
Yikes I'd been texting some random person!
Me: Sorry.....

No comments: