Here is where I have been all summer......studying! I took on the project of becoming a Certified Personal Trainer. The kids are all in school during the day and I knew I needed to find something to occupy my time.....well besides shopping, cooking and cleaning.....
I have always loved to run and exercise....LOVE going to the gym! Roger believes it is borderline obsession.....So, if I have to decide what to do, why not do something I absolutely love! I passed the certification test last Tuesday! Yay...first try! The testing center people warned me before I went in that not very many people pass this test on their first try. They said some people take it three and four times. Well, it costs $100 every retake, so I was determined to pass it the first time! I was pretty excited when I walked out of the testing center with that piece of paper saying congratulations!
Now.....I am off for a run! Just kidding, I already went to the gym today.....

No comments:
Post a Comment