skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Hendrickson Family
Friday, September 25, 2009
online shopping....
I placed an order this past week for an
ABMAT
Here is what I ordered.....
Here is what I got.....Size 11 weight lifting shoes. What the heck am I supposed to do with these?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(67)
►
November
(6)
▼
September
(13)
Dude, where's my car?
online shopping....
Happily Ever After.....
There is a Birthday coming...
Vice
Hold To The Rod.....
Harvest
Saved by the UPS man
Wednesday....no I mean Tuesday?
Armed & Dangerous
Pepper Spray!!!!!
Personal training......
The Best Part of Summer!
►
July
(4)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(4)
►
2008
(25)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(9)
About Me
do it.be it.love it.
i am a fitness trainer. my practice is more than just a job; it is my passion. i am in the pursuit of excellence....
View my complete profile
My Blog List
Kenzie
13 years ago
Nick, Terryn & girls
13 years ago
m-power training
14 years ago
Hadley
15 years ago
Griffin
17 years ago
Jordan & Jessica
17 years ago
Book I Am Reading
No comments:
Post a Comment