Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Long Road Out Of Eden

There is nothing like spending a Saturday evening with the Eagles! Salt Lake was their last stop in a tour of the United States.
The traffic was terrible on the freeway around 90th south, too many people headed for the concert! As we were finally headed East on 90th to find parking, Roger decided he wanted to park in one of the lots we had already passed. So.....with tons of traffic, Roger decided he is going to back up on 90th, back to one of the lots we had passed. Oh my.....instead of going around the block...or U turning......no, we get to back up. I was thinking I'd just be telling him about the concert because he was going to be in jail! I don't think backing up on 90th is legal! I guess when you are trying to get to a concert with 20,000 other people, anything goes!
Roger with his prized possession.....3 guys...only 2 shirts left....
The music was amazing!

No comments: