Saturday, March 21, 2009

Art Competition

Roger received this invitation to the opening reception of the Church History Museum's Art Competition, he is a docent at the museum on Tuesday nights. Roger and Griff were going to be at a scout campout Friday night, so I went with 'Kenz, Hadley, Jordan & Jessica. We were excited to go and see the carving that a member from Riley's last area in Uruguay had submitted. Riley had told us all about it in his emails. Everything was fantastic! We got lots of pictures, and will be sending the ones of the carving to Ry so he can pass them on to Brother Ortega.
From Durazno, Uruguay
This is what moms do.....

This painting really reminded me of the "man in white" I didn't help when I should have. Long story that some of you have already heard.......

This painting made me think of Riley. I know he has had plenty of discouraging days "When no one wants to hear" what he has to share with them.

No comments: