13 years ago
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Rocky!
I had so many things to get done today, it was around 4pm and I still hadn't been to the gym. I decided to go out and run my loop since it was a sunny afternoon. I am going to brag.... and tell you I totally rocked it! I ran all the way up the hill that always kills me! Oh...don't get me wrong it still killed me, but I made it to the top still running and felt like "Rocky" hence the title of my post. By the time I get to the hill I have run about two miles and I am usually a little tired, but today I was determined the hill wasn't going to beat me! I had read some pretty inspiring exercise words shortly before I went for my run and it is amazing what it did for my motivation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment