I'd read somewhere that if you rinse your hair with vinegar & warm water it takes out all the hair product build up. Well, I tried it Sunday morning when I showered...first of all remember to use warm water. I used cold water, not thinking I would be pouring it on my HEAD! When I came downstairs after showering, I walked in the kitchen and Roger said he could smell pickles.....WHAT! I wonder if the faint vinegar smell is what made my family crave "salt & vinegar" chips all day......JK
Over the weekend I collected all my little scraps of paper with "To Do" things written on them. Now I have a giant list with 46 things on it! Actually I am down to 45 because I just finished one....
The kids went to the One Republic concert Friday night. Roger scored great tickets for them-row 6 front and center. As the kids left for the evening we gave the usual warning....not, "Remember who you are..." At our house we say, "I don't want to see you on the news tonight." Hopefully they know we are just kidding! Because if we did see them on the news........
When they were leaving the concert Jordan and Jessica gave the girls a good scare about walking out to their car. You know, "Be careful, there might be someone hiding under your car." Oh Yeah Jord....You mean like a couple months ago when you hid under my suburban when I was walking outside in the dark by myself.....And you reached out and grabbed my ankles as I was standing at the door-NOT funny! Actually it was kind of funny after the fact.
Okay since I am writing away....I might as well add something that kind of bugged me last week. We went to the Jazz/Portland game (growing up in the Portland area I was a bit conflicted about which team to cheer for)...anyhow that wasn't the problem. The problem was in the salad line in the suite. We were filling our salad plates and the guy behind the counter singles me out and asks, "Can I get you a bigger plate?" What is that all about? All I had on my plate was some salad and fruit. This "smart aleck" guy and the chef guy that carves the meat start opening all the silver warming trays to show me everything there was to choose from for dinner. I don't know if they thought I was really hungry or something...it was little weird! We sat down at our table and had a little laugh over it. Roger is used to weird things happening to me, but our friends thought it was pretty funny. So....it gets worse, when we went back up to get dinner, we had the dinner size plates (in the suite the tables are already set, so you just take up either your salad plate or your dinner plate). The same guy says to me, "Well I am glad to see you brought the big plate up this time." What is wrong with this guy? Why is he picking on "only" me? I don't even like the dinner portion, I am not a meat and potatoes gal. I had very little food on the "BIG" plate. Can you see I am starting to get a complex about this.......So at half time when we went back in for dessert, I didn't get any. I didn't want to go back up in line again and have him say something about the size of my dessert plate! Which by the way are kind of small.......Not that I ever eat dessert.....
Which brings me to my next topic....no, not dessert. Exercise...Neil what is wrong with you! Are you kidding me, 500 lunges. On about 475 I didn't think I would even be able to take another step, but I did finish-isn't that competitive streak a great motivator? Who makes up these WOD's???? This one was brutal!
13 years ago
1 comment:
I was dying laughing about the "big plate" comment. I still can't believe that he said that to you.
Post a Comment