I recently took the adult CPR/AED certification at the Red Cross, it is part of my personal training cert I am working on. What a "fun" way to spend four hours.....
The instructor was a bit, well........let's just say entertaining/kooky/ding-dong, at times.
He handed out these reference cards to keep in our wallet (what? ever heard of pocket size) or hang on our fridge (once again....maybe something a tad bit smaller). If you look close you will see the "small" reference card prevents me from opening my refrigerator.
My mouth guard.....gross! Especially all the talk of how the person may vomit back into your mouth.....oh, I thought I was going to be sick! The instructor also repeatedly told us to be on the lookout for tigers, downed power lines, any kind of situation that would put us in danger when helping someone........Tigers? for real? I can't remember the last time I saw a tiger running around.
No comments:
Post a Comment