
Seriously...What was the Easter Bunny thinking? I am not against my kids playing with guns (as long as they are not real).....but take a closer look at the warning label on Griffin's new air soft gun.

"Misuse or unsafe use may cause severe injuries or death" Hello......he is 11.....he was shooting it inside the house at the back of the front door last night! Or it could apply to Jordan...who is 24 (tomorrow)......and decided to shoot himself to see if it hurt......oh no, hold on Roger just told me he shot Jordan so they could see how bad it hurt.....that is Roger as in "Roger the Dad" of all these children......like I said.....What was the Easter Bunny thinking?

While Roger is involved in the unsafe gun antics.....look at me....how sweet is that. Actually, I love this picture. I have given my parents a bad time over this picture for years. Look at the size of my Easter basket, then look at the size of my sister's basket! She has a big stuffed animal, I think there is a tiny chick in mine......What was the Easter Bunny thinking?
No comments:
Post a Comment